Friday 7 February 2014

A Bit Fancy

Good Morning All

Today i decided to show a card that is quite fancy, but at the same time easy to achieve. I have also made the matching box, which to me makes a card that little bit more special.

This card was made using Spellbinders Ornate Grand Ovals.
I used to of the ovals and scored them a quarter of the way across and folded,
i then stuck them to a 8"x8" piece of card, then used the next size down of the Grand Ovals to mat and layer
Then decorated using different dies and embossing folders.
To close the card i used a bit of ribbon and a ribbon slider.
I think this looks very effective but so easy to achieve.

This is the matching box.
I used Ultimate Pro to make the box,
then used an Embossalicous embossing folder to create background ( cannot remember name sorry )
I then used some spare embellishments i had, and Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms to make the flowers.
Such a special Card.


1 comment:

Chana Malkah said...

Alison, this is very elegant! I love the embossing and the CAS style!
Hugz,
Chana